Continuing EducationThe Arizona Department of Real Estate requires a minimum of 24 hours of continuing education every two years for Sales Associate license renewal, and 30 hours for Brokers license renewal. Complete your hours at WeSERV.
As a Member Benefit, WeSERV is pleased to offer FREE continuing education to WeSERV members. There is a cost of $10-$20 for non-members. We offer continuing education classes in all the Chapters we serve. Look for classes with CE in front of the course name.
- In the West Valley, we present four courses per month generally on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month.
- In the Southeast Valley, the majority of our classes are free for members, and are scheduled throughout the month.
- In Pinal County, we offer a class quarterly, in addition to New member Orientation & NAR Code of Ethics.
- In Douglas, we offer classes quarterly.
Our schedule includes all ADRE requirements. Look for class titles that begin with CE on the class calendar.
- 3 hours Agency Law
- 3 hours Commissioner’s Standards*
- 3 hours Contract Law
- 3 hours Disclosure
- 3 hours Fair Housing
- 3 hours Real Estate Legal Issues
- 6 hours General (or any of the above without repeating the same course number)
*Brokers are required to complete 9 hours of Broker Management Clinic courses under Commissioner's Standards.